By Trey Nash
Many books introduce C#, but when you do not have the time to learn 1200 pages, sped up C# 2008 grants every little thing you want to learn about C# 2008 in a focused 500 pages of must-know details and most sensible practices.
C# 2008 bargains robust new positive aspects, and speeded up C# 2008 is the quickest route to mastery, for either skilled C# programmers relocating to C# 2008 and programmers relocating to C# from one other object-oriented language.
You'll quick grasp C# syntax whereas studying how the CLR simplifies many programming projects. you will additionally examine most sensible practices that verify your code could be effective, reusable, and strong. Why spend months or years gaining knowledge of the simplest how you can layout and code C# whilst this publication will enable you to do issues definitely the right manner, correct from the start?
- Comprehensively and concisely explains either C# 2005 and C# 2008 features
- specializes in the language itself and on how one can use C# 2008 proficiently for all .NET software development
- Concentrates on how C# positive aspects paintings and the way to top use them for strong, high-performance code.
What you will learn
- How C# works with and exploits the CLR
- the best way to use arrays, collections, and iterators
- tips on how to deal with occasions with delegates and nameless functions
- find out how to layout and use well-known forms and methods
- the way to thread successfully and robustly
- the right way to use the C# 2008 nameless forms, lamba expressions, and extension methods
Who is that this booklet for?
If you are an skilled C# programmer, you want to know the way C# has replaced with C# 2008. If youre an skilled object-oriented programmer relocating to C#, you need to ramp up quick within the language whereas studying the newest positive factors and strategies. In both case, this e-book is for you. the 1st 3 chapters succinctly current C# basics, for these new to or reviewing C#. the remainder of the ebook covers the entire significant C# positive factors, in nice element, explaining how they paintings and the way top to take advantage of them. no matter what your historical past or want, youll treasure this e-book for so long as you code in C# 2008.
Read or Download Accelerated C Sharp 2008 PDF
Best programming: programming languages books
McGraw. Hill. Osborne. Media. Hypertext Preprocessor. A. newcomers. consultant. Oct. 2008. ISBN 0071549013-o
- Programmation en C [plus-plus] et gAenie logiciel
- Guía de aprendizaje de Python
- Jetzt lerne ich MySQL & PHP
- Making reliable distributed systems (using Erlang) [PhD Thesis]
- Programming Java 2 Micro Edition for Symbian OS: A developer's guide to MIDP 2.0
Extra resources for Accelerated C Sharp 2008
You can define user-defined value types in C# by using the struct keyword. ■Note Even though C++ has a struct keyword, the meaning in C# is different in that it’s the only way to create value types in C#. User-defined value types behave in the same way that the built-in value types do. ToString() ); Not only is the theAnswer instance created on the stack, but if it gets passed to a method, the method will receive a copy of it. Value types are typically used in managed applications to represent lightweight pieces or collections of data, similar to the way built-in types and structs are sometimes used in C++, and primitive types are used in Java.
A semicolon terminates one-line expressions. However, code blocks, such as those in braces in an if or a while statement, do not need to be terminated with a semicolon. Adding the semicolon is optional at the end of a block. Most of the statements that are available in C++ and Java are available in C#, including variable declaration statements, conditional statements, control flow statements, try/catch statements, and so on. However, C# (like Java) has some statements that are not available in C++.
If you use only CLS-compliant types in your assemblies, you are guaranteed that any managed language can consume them. ” example, the resulting assembly consists of only one file. However, assemblies can consist of multiple files. These files can include compiled modules, resources, and any other components listed in the assembly manifest. The assembly manifest is typically included in the main assembly module and contains essential identification information, including which pieces belong to the assembly.
Accelerated C Sharp 2008 by Trey Nash