By Pen-Chung Yew (auth.), Lynn Choi, Yunheung Paek, Sangyeun Cho (eds.)
On behalf of this system and organizing committee participants of this convention, we th are happy to give you with the court cases of the 12 Asia-Pacific computers structure convention (ACSAC 2007), which used to be hosted in Seoul, Korea on August 23-25, 2007. This convention has often been a discussion board for top researchers within the Asian, American and Oceanian areas to percentage fresh growth and the most recent leads to either architectural and process concerns. long ago few years the c- ference has develop into extra foreign within the experience that the geographic beginning of p- ticipants has turn into broader to incorporate researchers from everywhere in the international, incl- ing Europe and the center East. This 12 months, we acquired ninety two paper submissions. each one submission was once reviewed through no less than 3 fundamental reviewers besides as much as 3 secondary reviewers. the whole variety of accomplished studies reached 333, giving every one submission 3.6 studies on normal. the entire stories have been conscientiously tested throughout the paper choice technique, and eventually 26 papers have been permitted, leading to an popularity cost of approximately 28%. the chosen papers surround quite a lot of themes, with a lot emphasis on and software program strategies for cutting-edge multicore and multithreaded architectures.
Read or Download Advances in Computer Systems Architecture: 12th Asia-Pacific Conference, ACSAC 2007, Seoul, Korea, August 23-25, 2007. Proceedings PDF
Best computers books
Данный курс предназначен для подготовки слушателей к использованию LDAP в качестве сервера идентификации. В курсе рассматриваются вопросы настройки, установки, структурирования и конфигурирования сервера разрешения имен с использованием сервиса LDAP сервера solar ONE (Open community setting) в операционной системе Solaris nine.
- Photoshop 7.0 for Screen Printers
- Oracle Enterprise Manager. Administrator's Guide (Part No. A88767-02) (Release 9.0.1)
- CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide (6th Edition)
- Information Retrieval Techniques for Speech Applications
- Second Book of Machine Language: Personal Computer Machine Language Programming for the Commodre 64, VIC-20, Atari, Apple, and PET CBM Computers
Additional info for Advances in Computer Systems Architecture: 12th Asia-Pacific Conference, ACSAC 2007, Seoul, Korea, August 23-25, 2007. Proceedings
With the combined global and local difference predictor, as the global history 24 A. Gellert et al. 100% Prediction accuracy 95% 90% All(T=1) 85% Unbiased(T=1) 80% All(T=7) 75% Unbiased(T=7) 70% 65% 60% 0 1 2 3 4 Global history length Fig. 8. Combined global and local difference prediction accuracy register length is increased there is a marginal improvement in prediction accuracy. 81% showing a marginal improvement over the local branch difference predictor. 25%. Even though there is some improvement in prediction accuracy, these results show that the impact of unbiased branches still remains significant and therefore implies that alternative approaches are required.
10. Branch prediction accuracy on unbiased branches 26 A. Gellert et al. 5 Conclusion In this study we have validated our previous findings in [1, 8] that current state-ofthe-art branch predictors correlate either insufficient information or wrong information in the prediction of unbiased branches. This led us to consider alternative approaches: the branch difference predictors using PPM and multiple Markov predictors and neural-based perceptron predictors. Our results show that unbiased branches still limit prediction accuracy even with these alternative approaches.
If a change of program behavior is observed in the optimized execution phase, the program will reenter the proﬁling phase, and repeat the above process. In continuous two-phase optimization, two-phase refers that the thread is executed in either of two phases: proﬁling phase or optimized execution phase, while continuous refers that a new proﬁling-optimizing cycle could be triggered again with the change of runtime characteristic of the program. An Online Proﬁle Guided Optimization Approach 31 This section ﬁrst brieﬂy introduces the speculative multithreading execution model used in our design.
Advances in Computer Systems Architecture: 12th Asia-Pacific Conference, ACSAC 2007, Seoul, Korea, August 23-25, 2007. Proceedings by Pen-Chung Yew (auth.), Lynn Choi, Yunheung Paek, Sangyeun Cho (eds.)